Almost anybody can benefit in some way from a nutritional therapy consultation. If you listen to your body and respond with proper nutrition and care the body has the ability to heal itself. Nutritional therapy may help a wide range of health conditions and symptoms naturally, enabling you to live life to the fullest.
- Recurrent infections: colds and flu, candida, ear infections
- Allergies and asthma
- Aches and pains: osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, migraines
- Depression, stress and anxiety
- Digestive issues: IBS, acid reflux, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, Coeliac disease
- Female health: fertility, pregnancy, menopause, PCOS
- Male health: fertility, pre-conceptual care and prostate issues
- Low energy and motivation: fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Cardiovascular issues: high blood pressure, raised cholesterol,
- Weight problems: high/low weight, eating disorders
- Athletic performance
- Skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, acne
Where clients are already under the care of their GP/NHS Healthcare provider the aim is to complement any treatment to provide a holistic approach to your future health and wellbeing.
Disclaimer: Nutritional therapy is not intended to replace the relationship with your primary health care provider. You should always consult your GP if you require medical attention or have symptoms that are causing concern. Client information is confidential and will not be released to anyone unless you have given specific permission. You are encouraged to discuss your nutritional programme with your GP.